- There is a typo on some page where Chinese candles or lights are mentioned. "Heating" is misspelled.
- On Duo's official art page, the alternate Duo chip image still has a Japanese label.
- The "BassAnly" chip is called "Bass Anomoly" in the book several times.
- On Topman's artwork page, his chip is also shown translate. It reads "Grrr" as opposed to Japanese characters.
- Shadowman's special chip is called "Image Slash" in the book when it is called "Split Up" in the game.
- The book admits that "Spoutman" was an error in localization. In MMBN6, it should have been "Aquaman", "Aqua Cross", and "Aqua Beast". Eraseman's localized name remains unchanged.
- Some of the comments are actually much more aggressive than anything that appeared in the game such as Gyroman's operator, Charlie telling Mayl that he'll meet her in 10 years and Tora calling Lan a "smart ass".
Overall, the book is brilliant. I learned and relearned things I was forgetting. I will treasure this book for as long as I can. It is a tome of indispensable artwork and information I desire.