Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Updated Archive Again

New year, new stuff or whatever. I think the X-Over download stuff was really out of date since I switched the link. Well the new one is back up, and back with more stuff than ever! X-Over seems to have slowed down on updates, so it's looking like if there was anything you wanted from it, it's already delivered. So I've added that new All Capcom card game stuff in it. There's lots of neat little graphics in there and this looks like the game that will keep on giving.

You can find it here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the All Capcom stuff located?, I can't find them inside the zip. Thanks for the upload.

Anonymous said...

sorry could you post the link, cuz the one on the right seems to be the old file

Protodude said...

Dropbox link? Or am I missing something?

Mega Rock.exe said...

Hmm, so apparently the link updated, but not the way I expected. New links have been posted.

Anonymous said...

thanks man :)

Anonymous said...

Please can you upload all the stuff of Resident Evil from All Capcom?.

Post a Comment