Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Four Swords Adventures Gameplay

Check out gameplay footage I recorded of this fantastic multiplayer game.


The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventures is one of those underappreciated games I played back in the day and since I still had the disc lying around, I decided to start playing it again on Dolphin. It turns out the emulation for playing with GBAs is very, very good.

To enhance the viewing experience, I wanted to show the GBA screens because the game wouldn't be fun to watch without it. Because FFSplit introduced an annoying sound lag bug that hasn't been fixed, I turned to OBS, yet another fantastic streaming product. It's free, lightweight, and just as good as FFSplit. I streamed the first video, then recorded the rest locally. The video quality is great and its composition editor made it easy to record all VBA screens and Dolphin to show the viewer all sides of the gameplay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment