Saturday, January 26, 2013

Jack-In Animation

After much learning of After Effects, this is the latest and best Jack-In animation I've produced. Along with some extra modifications in Photoshop before converting to GIF, here is the final result.


I think it looks nice and demonstrates usage of very important features like 3D camera, effect filters, and basic loop expressions. Knowing all this puts me ahead of the class and perhaps I can even make something on my own in off-time just because I can and I want to make the most of the trial.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you allow someone to use this for a game?

Mega Rock.exe said...

Sure. Let me know where.

chimpu said...

Hi Megarock.EXE. I am Firewebman.EXE, and I am a really big fan of Megaman Battle Network. I want to make a Battle Network game too, but what I need for the Beta version is a good title screen and a few great spriters, musicians and promotional artists. If you know some, do u think they can help me? Show them this Link:
www.mmbncyberclash.webs.com.
Thanks. :)

Mega Rock.exe said...

How much is actually done?

Anonymous said...

Woooow, its awesome :D
i love this Game...

Shane said...

Mind if I use this in a video?

Mega Rock.exe said...

Sure, but leave credit.

Post a Comment