Wednesday, October 31, 2012

MegaMan 3 complete!

The game was much shorter and/or easier than I expected. Part 2, which is over 2 hours long, can be viewed below.

MegaMan 3 was fun, dare I say even more fun that MegaMan 2? The game felt more balanced in terms of weapons and stage difficulty. I understood what the stage demanded most of the time. I know that blocks part in HeatMan's level in MM2 was far less doable than some of the blocks parts in MM3. Most weapons had a fair amount of use. Top Spin is highly unreliable. I ended up using the Magnet one a lot, but it eats too much energy. Gemini is just too laggy to be of any use the Needle is too weak. Snake was also very rarely ever needed. There were also more defeatable enemies. In MM2, I found myself running through many enemies because it just wasn't worth the tine or damage to defeat them. Not the case here, especially with fairly decent weapons.

Anyways, sometime soon I'll start on MegaMan 4. I don't know anything about it immediately, so it will be mostly a surprise.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed listening to the background music.

Post a Comment