Sunday, August 26, 2012

EXE WS Translation Complete

The translation of Rockman EXE WS is now complete. Thanks to boco and GM hard at work this past week, all of the game's text is completely translated. I even had a full 100% playthrough of the game in English. Did you know the game has an actual story?

Anyways, besides a few bug, the patch is ready to be released. I anticipate the release to be Monday if everything goes well. In the meantime, here are a couple of pics to look forward to.



Also relevant. I figured out how to edit enemies in levels, thanks to GM. This way I could see the unused enemies behavior. Quite revealing and fascinating.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice job. Surprised to see so much work done so fast, especially for such an old game.

Just gotta point out though that "sponsored" is misspelled in the first screenshot. :P

Mega Rock.exe said...

Darn. As I was looking at the pics I had, it turns out I only had pics of mistakes, and I forgot this one had a mistake in it. Thanks anyways.

Anonymous said...

Hooooly shiiiiit I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

http://www.4shared.com/file/B2oAMTk_/Rockman_EXE_WS__J_.html?

here is the link for my save,

and my Name is Lucas and im from Brazil

Quint said...

Everything didn't go well, then?

Mega Rock.exe said...

An unforseen delay, but it is complete.

Quint said...

Sorry.. I just had to ask that. Been wanting to for a few days and just finally decided to. :P

Post a Comment