Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cleaning up Official Artwork

I'm still planning for the new TREZ site. I won't say much, but I'll say I'm not posting everything that's done immediately.
Today I mostly looked at artwork. Sure, the official artwork at The MegaMan Network is fine, but most of the artwork which never had any official release are just old, bad scans. Color fringing is a common problem on old scanners and is rampant on said artwork. They're also very blurry, which is hard to fix. On some of the older scans, the hue is also off slightly, leading to yellowed skin and other irregularities.

So part of what I want in the new TREZ Gallery is improved artwork. I trust my skills are good enough now that I won't have to return to the original because I didn't like my previous cut. I've gone through several pieces already with fantastic results. Here are a few of the better ones.



I'll get through more which you can expect to see in the gallery along with all the old content if I still have any of it. Of course, you can always get the original old scans, but take my word: these are much better.

2 comments:

MegamanXstream said...

I can't visit TREZ gallery because it says "fatal error" and I also have trouble to connect to it's homepage as well sometimes. Is this normal? Help plz.

Mega Rock.exe said...

Yeah, the current gallery is gone and will be replaced when the new site launches.

Post a Comment