Thursday, May 17, 2012

Alt-Strum Productions Logo is LIVE!

Today I can proudly announce that the new logo for Alt-Strum Productions is now live! The logo I designed along with the Facebook cover and profile icon has been officially agreed upon by the group and is now in use. Alt-Strum Productions, for those who are not familiar, are a Rock Band Network authoring group. They create custom songs for play on Rock Band 3. Music groups can use their services to promote their content which can be sold on the Rock Band Network. It's available for Xbox and PS3 owners.


Late last month, I approached the group after hearing about what they do. I took it upon myself to come up with a cool new look for them. Initial response was very positive and after some adjustments, I completed the new logo for them.
Alt-Strum Productions Facebook Cover
Facebook Icon
 I think the new look is a wonderful fit for them. This look is a bold, unique look which helps them stand out from the crowd of other authoring groups. I really enjoyed working on this and I'm glad they liked it. Good luck to them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment