Saturday, December 24, 2011

Zap Ace + TREZ Home

Oh, and here is the Zap Ace drawing from the stream finished. Yeah, it isn't all that accurate or at least not as accurate as I had hoped. I think the shading came out well though.
Oh, and about the new TREZ homepage. The coding is almost finished and is starting to look very close to what I intended. I have to be very picky on this. Only concerns now would be a decent PHP content management system so I can make posts and manage the content on the site. Fusion/Cute News are the same thing and rather unimpressive. Now Blogger's current post features is miles ahead of anything I've used so far. If I could use an editor like the one I'm using to write and manage the content on the site, it would be much more ideal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment