Monday, December 19, 2011

My TREZ Livestream Today

I got on the TREZ Livestream toady in part of the TREZ Winter Festival 2011. I drew in vector for my bit for about an hour. I had never streamed before and I heard form GM that all the pro Starcraft players use XSplit Broadcaster for their streams. I was very impressed by how flawlessly it worked. I streamed near-perfect quality at 1920x1080 for my stream. I would like to do more of this in the future.

I drew a Zap Ace enemy from the Megaman Star Force series. Drawing well is still tough for me, but here's what I ended up doing on the stream.
I started with this.
And got this far on the stream.

I have my own stream where I may do these sort of things live. Check it out at LiveStream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the stream?

Mega Rock.exe said...

I forgot it, so I updated the post.

Post a Comment