Monday, July 18, 2011

Upcoming Illustrator Tutorial

If there's one thing I'm getting good at that matters, that would have to be Illustrator. I've learned how to do so many things that not knowing seems almost impossible. The veil of uncertainty in some effects has been lifted and everything is obvious.
So my next tutorial will be on making those shiny numbers Battle Network games have historically used for all 11 unique titles. I've made some quick samples of some numbers I made in that style. It really isn't very difficult anymore and the result is a very interesting and unique style. This tutorial should also be simpler. That last tutorial was very lengthy and had poorly planned instructional thumbnails.
Shininess is trendy right now so this fits the times for now.  And at least I figured it out before giving up. That's an achievement.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, pretty.

Post a Comment