Monday, July 11, 2011

New Photoshop Background

Lately I've been messing with Photoshop's Noise Gradients. Yeah, apparently there's an option for that. It lets you make random-colored gradients. I used this tool to make interesting streaks which can give something the impression of a grunge look.
I thought it was interesting and I might use this new background somehow. After all, everything Google-owned seems to be changing. They changed my blog editor! It's different, but not perfect so I hope they make some adjustments later. Youtube is also testing a new layout. I knew those fake transparent "background" layouts would be worthless soon. I'm thinking of making a new Youtube background but only once the layout is finalized. It seems to be missing to many things.

Oh, and the background.
There is still much untapped potential with this "Noise Gradient".

5 comments:

Megamanzero said...

Is it okay if i use this as my desktop background?

Mega Rock.exe said...

Sure, though now that I see it again, it could use some more work...

Megamanzero said...

Still looks amazing i love it good work Mega

Anonymous said...

Was this completely made by you? I know the majority of it is, since I know your outstanding capability with Photoshop, but as I take a closer look at it, some details look as if they come from another picture and changed to your liking. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Mega Rock.exe said...

It's really a combination of two sources: a line pattern, and a circuit pattern. I could have found/made these myself, but this isn't the case.

Post a Comment