Friday, March 25, 2011

BN6 AI Hacking

It's looking good. Prof. 9 has been working on a new hack that allows the user to change the order attacks are used in. It even allows bosses to use chips! Awesome stuff here that I'm sure will open lots of possibilities. I'm hoping to use it creatively in the Hard Mode patch so bosses won't have to be unnaturally buffed.


Great, right? It has also been brought to my attention that I actually have a very committed fanbase when it comes to my Hard Mode patch. Had I know that, I probably would have put more time in the patch all this time. I want to finish the Hard Mode patch but I don't know when that will happen. But I'm sure it will be a treat for those replaying the game.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't even know where to begin to do something like this. I'd just stare at the hex code and go duh. XD

You're like mad scientist geniuses! @_@

Mega Rock.exe said...

I can't take all the credit. And this is really just an elaborate ASM hack.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of elaborating...

Mgamerz said...

Looks like an advanaced AI hack. The variance of his attacks is... less than it could be :)

Post a Comment