Thursday, February 10, 2011

Official Complete Works release?

If you're like me, you've been waiting for the MegaMan Battle Network Official Complete Works since summer of 2010. A translated art book of Battle Network is what any fan would want!
However, the release keeps getting pushed back. First it was slated for November, then December, then January, then February, and now according to Amazon, July. This is ridiculous, right? If I'm not mistaken, this qualifies as vaporware, but for books, sort of. Udon's site said it would release sometime during January, but that didn't happen.
This is obviously a rant expressing my impatience with this book's release. It seems like nothing is for certain as of this posting but it has certainly been sloppy. Obviously when the book is available, I'll purchase it as soon as possible to make sure I actually get one. I may be a little frustrated over its release, but I'm sure it will all be over soon. Just gotta keep waiting.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whaaaaaaaat?

They sent me a notification saying it was pushed back to February 17th, but never another after that...

Kirak said...

Yea, I just got the July Notification. I've had it in my Pre-Order cart since last April. Now I'm starting to get mad.

Anonymous said...

Never mind, they just sent me another one.

I'm pretty pissed right now.

Alilatias said...

UDON is infamous for delays on everything that isn't Street Fighter-related, as far as I've heard.

Mgamerz said...

Megarock, it's called Megaman Anniversary Collection for GBA.

Mega Rock.exe said...

Oh right, that vaporware. I never really followed it though.

Anonymous said...

According to Protodude, it's out in March.

Mgamerz said...

Knowing Capcom, this won't be a true official complete works, cause in a few years they will open it up, like they seem to do with EVERY MM series. MM Classic, MM Legends, (They kind of did it with X, but they just F'ed that up).

Post a Comment