Saturday, January 29, 2011

More Megaman NT Warrior rips

A few more requests piled up and I decided to go through my SWFs again. First up, EXE6 site rips. Apparently the crosses weren't easily available. I swear there was a page that had all of them in decent quality. For now, I have packed all the site's artwork in the best quality available: bitmap. They're all small, low quality BMPs which kinda sucks. That's 2005-era flash pages for ya.

Download them here.

I'll try to get better ones in the TREZ Gallery.
Here are some samples. These are the best ones in the pack, by the way.
Now here is the NT Warrior stuff. I actually omitted a lot of artwork from the first batch. I apologize for the inconvenience in downloading 2 packs and I will still stand to my original statement where I said some of the artwork was bad. I think the part that took the longest was manually removing some of the artwork's horribly expanded outer glows. Anyways, here is the rest of the artwork and the Navi marks.

Download them here.

Here are some samples.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did NT Warrior always make Megaman's suit look extra spandexy? XD

Thanks Megarock!

Mega Rock.exe said...

It's all those unnecessary specular highlights. That one is the worst offender.

Anonymous said...

Yea I know, but why did they do it? XD

MidniteW said...

I was also wondering if you can also grab the videos from the EXE6 site too? Just the flash source would be fine.

Mega Rock.exe said...

What, like the trailer? That's the only video I know of.

Post a Comment