I think I've gotten enough bugs to correct to release an update. I can't believe people were playing for so long without discovering how many broken chips there were. Most of the core aspects should be okay.
Download V3.01 below.
Here is the change log.
* Fixed a bug where StepCross was locking on incorrectly.
* Expanded the animations of the full syncro ring so SyncTrigger works on Crosses.
* Fixed several chip bugs where random chips had unnecessary secondary elements applied to them.
* Updated the Stuffed Toy Zone Mr.Prog dialog to include an intro message for Link Navi operating.
* Corrected battle settings for Test Virus and GD Navi battles. It should be possible to obtain an S-rank if the enemies are defeated in under 30 seconds.
Now that the patch seems stable, I can start working on Hard Mode. I'll have some preview pics tomorrow. The pictures won't say much, though. The game will actually be more difficult. And not just higher enemy HP. I'm going to make sure the game gets balanced, too. Oh, and some epic chip nerfs, too. It won't be as easy to execute those OP combos in the game and I'm making that my top priority for Hard Mode.