Monday, December 20, 2010

Cybeast Falzar artwork

Got my Falzar booklet now. Personally, I don't like how the Falzar rip turned out. They added a very thick and dark drop shadow to it and much of the outline detail was lost. Looks like I'll have to find a cleaner source to rip from. Also, they cropped it so that parts of the wing and tail don't appear. I understand why they would do that but it's bad for rips.


The Beast Out rip came out kind of nice. It's also cropped but it shouldn't be a big deal.

The Cybeast rips are all at least usable. I've been able to make 40x48 mugshots out of them that I can probably fit into my patch somewhere. Isn't it nice? I scanned my instruction booklet and now that image will appear in the game.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sohi636: Falzar 20/20 and gregar 20/20 (finally i like gregar) =D

Post a Comment