Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Megaman Legends 3 announced!

I knew this would happen sometime this year. Megaman Legends 3 has been announced for the Nintendo 3DS. This is solid evidence that the fans get what they want. Now I feel like actually buying a 3DS. I've only played the first Legends game (mainly because PSX controls are terrible) and I like it. A third game seems deserving for them.

Capcom Japan also opened a page for the game.Unfortunately, it seems like it's going to be HTML again, so there's little chance of stealing advance goodies. More will be announced soon at the New York Comic-Con. I'm excited to see what's next!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grab a directory browser like Getright's for more snooping.

mega rock.exe said...

Got a download link?

Fyrus said...

You should consider giving Legends 2 a try, mostly because it has more accurate controls.

mega rock.exe said...

Accurate? I just said I hate the PSX controls. The game needs to be ported to a system with more logical controllers.

Post a Comment