Thursday, July 8, 2010

New banner!

I've decided to update the banner for my blog. Enough of these soft metal frames. I wanted something bigger and amazing. The banner also links back to the blog home. I've also gotten rid of the top links because they were getting in the way. I've also changed the main focus of the banner. I remember that the artwork of Megaman used on the Star Force box is similar to the Battle Network box and it makes a great combo. I like this new layout. Maybe when I can actually make my own layout, I'll change it. But this is good so far.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Agro.

I like it! Its solid, and looks epic! Did you do some of this in Inkscape?

mega rock.exe said...

Nope. The basic frames were made in Photoshop so I could align them to a precise grid. The logo was made in Illustrator which lets me export a layered PSD file where I can add the special effects.

Anonymous said...

Even on my DS it looks good,but if RJ`s there,then why not add BA,too?

Anonymous said...

This is Agro.

I see. I looked so solid liek those sprites you made in Inkscape. That's why I thoguht it was Inkscape.

mega rock.exe said...

Why no Black Ace? Personal preference. I would make additional banners but I could not add a random banner script to the blog code. It's too complicated.

Post a Comment