Sunday, May 23, 2010

MMBN5DS Sprite Hacking

Here is the other guide I promised. This guide/tutorial explains how to hack the sprites in MMBN5DS similar to the video I posted earlier. The tutorial is available to TREZ members. There is also a new useful tool attached to that post. This tutorial opens up many more possibilities for hacking. Because the DS version of the game neatly creates files for almost anything, lots of hacks can be done fairly easily. There are no size limits with these hacks and it's very convenient.

View the hacking guide

3 comments:

Alilatias said...

Hey Megarock, off-topic, but whenever I try to access the forums now, I get some kind of strange error and the browser has to close. I tried three times to enter the forum only for IE to freak out and boot me back out to google search.

What happened to the forums?

mega rock.exe said...

It's fine for me. Must be an error on your side.

Anonymous said...

Its really an "error",i have difficulty in accessing them as well...

Post a Comment