Monday, January 25, 2010

I hope you enjoyed it!

The New Crisis has ended with the exception of the credits.  The episode took much more time than I expected to complete, obviously.  With all 6 parts to the last episode, that's an estimated 60 minutes of episode.  I put lots of attention to every detail so that the result would be the best possible.

I can finally start deleting stuff from my computer.  Raw recordings and script dumps are going in the trash.  There were 83 recordings, including boss fights which usually had their recordings split in two because of VBA's audio-sync problems.  That's 26 GB!  There were also 51 script dumps.  The longest one had to be the WaveMan story scene.  Those only come out to 21 KB, which isn't much.

Episode resources will not be trashed and I will share them now.  It's kind of large and unorganized.  There's nothing illegal in there. :D

Download Final Ep Stuff



It seems like the PA chip images received good feedback.  Here is a sample of the Darkness PA chip image in full scale.
Darkness PA
Too bad I didn't make the others on a scale like that.  They would have looked better outside the game.

Let me remind you all again that now is the time to come forward if you feel you deserve credit in the making of The New Crisis.  Once the credits are published, there's no going back so let me know now.  You can contact me via email at:

[megarockexe]@[inbox].com

Without the brackets, of course.  It can be minimal.  I just don't want to leave anyone out.  I know there's someone I owe credit to for the SciLab part at the end.  Off the top of my head, I know the following get credit:

Greiga Master (for various programs)
Tayo (for the video scenes)
Rockman PM (for the Trojan Horse battle music)
MegaMan Network (for various arts and music)
Rock Miyabi (for scans)
Nigoli (for the EXE OSS Life Virus battle music)

I know there's more.

8 comments:

Prof. 9 said...

Those PA chip images look awesome. I hadn't really paid much attention to them during the HubStyle fight.

timaeus22222 said...

Well, now this was a great ending to the series! Just fantastic. I loved the cutscenes tayo made too. Gregar and Falzar's scenes I believe.

Anonymous said...

cool

Anonymous said...

Are the final ep stuff (specifically the PA chips) for free use?

Mega Rock.exe said...

Just don't go claiming as your own.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! ^^

Anonymous said...

How do you use the Ep Stuff?

Mega Rock.exe said...

They're just various resources for use.

Post a Comment