Sunday, December 13, 2009

MMBN Sprite Tools

For the most part of the weekend, I felt enfermo, sick.  I had to spend most of my time helping Greiga Master finish his Animated Mugshot Generator. There is a demo video up.  I'm posting it here since I would have done the same thing if I recorded the demo.


The end-result looks awesome.  I'm amazed by the graphical progress BN hacking has made (mostly due to me)  At least now in The New Crisis, WaveMan can actually speak.  It will be awesome!  I hope to finish most of the work during my Winter Break coming up next week.  That doesn't mean I won't do anything this week.  A teaser will indicate progress so keep following.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed too. Thanks for keeping my favorite series alive! n__n I wonder if sometime down the road a "Complete BN Hacking toolset" will be released...

JDAManson said...

Pretty much unbelievable. Fantastic work here. It's too bad the custom sprite maker isn't going to be public... :p But I don't blame GM. Can't wait to see the next TNC.

mega rock.exe said...

But the custom sprite maker is public. But he released it at a time when Sprites INC is down which is his definition of "spreading evil".

Anonymous said...

Just a question, since the sprite maker would help to no end, where else is it? I've looked high and low for it...

mega rock.exe said...

TREZ Forum download section. I think there is a post count requirement.

Anonymous said...

I got a question for ya, why don't you almost ever remove protoman's sword sprite. I've seen you keep it a few items even though it doesn't look right.

Anonymous said...

where did you get this?

mega rock.exe said...

The sword? That wasn't me. Plus, it was a live edit. Figuring out how to remove the sword in that time span would have been tedious for anyone to do.

Post a Comment