Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First teaser

Remember, I am working on the final episode.  It's tedious work especially with the sudden, unexpected errors.  At this rate, I may be able to have the first 10 minutes done by the end of the week.  I will upload that part earlier than the rest.  The other parts will be uploaded at once like I've done before.

Now here is the first screenshot.  It's from the first scene.



What could be going on?  I learned something from this scene.  Apparently, only 12 sprites can be on the map at once.  I reached the limit in my little crowd over there.  Most of them, like the characters whose sprites are compressed and therefore area-specific, were added with the custom sprite maker.  And that Lan there...is a FAKE!  It's just part of a custom animation.  You'll see when I'm done.

3 comments:

Agro said...

Cool MRE! Will there be more teasers anytime soon?

mega rock.exe said...

Of course. Around 4 or 5. Depending on the content.

Agro said...

Epic. But make sure no spoilers are given.

Post a Comment