Sunday, October 25, 2009

Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star Colosseum Wallpaper

I'm sure you remember the hilarious picture that of the Rockman Colosseum that appeared a few days ago.  I thought it was so great that I had to make it into a wallpaper.  I remade everything so it could be made into a wallpaper.

It comes in all basic sizes.  Anyone can use it.

1600x1200
OSS Wallpaper

1280x960
OSS Wallpaper

1024x768
OSS Wallpaper

And because I'm such a nice person, I'm giving away the source too.  Game logo, PSD, SVG, and JPG included.
http://willhostforfood.com/access.php?fileid=91350

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome. I love you, man. XP

Alilatias said...

Hm, I didn't know you made a wallpaper of this. Awesome.

Sticking in YouTube channel now in the hopes of not blinding everyone who visits, like I have already done for about two months with the official EXE OSS wallpaper. >_>

Post a Comment