Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Map Importing stump

So I was able to make the maps AND I found a neat program that generates Tile sets and all that good stuff. Problem is, the game isn't taking the new maps so well. Here are some screenshots of the tedious process.  Nothing is final.


 It's very buggy at the moment.  I'm hoping to cover up the bad spots with flat sprites.  It might work.  Most of the map looks okay (with the exception to the palette)  I hope to figure it out soon and that the sprite importer is finished.  Only then can I FINALLY begin, even if it's 3 months too late.

6 comments:

Rival Hayate YX said...

That actually looks good...but I'll watch anyway...I already seen the other episodes...

Anonymous said...

you can do it dude , just try ur best ,even though its 3 months late,lol GreigaBeast gives u 2 thumbs up!!!

mega rock.exe said...

I'm close to figuring out the map trouble. This is real major progress. I've even expanded the ending. It's getting better and better!

Anonymous said...

So none of this is stuff you can patch in permanently?

mega rock.exe said...

I could but it would be very unstable. Hell, there aren't even any walls. I only want it to work.

Unknown said...

Woo~!
Looks like you could pull a miracle out of HatMan's...ummm...hat...
(Eep! I wasn't thinking of ripping one out of his ass! Honest!) Busted...

Post a Comment